At The Ironstone Building Company, we are devoted to our core principles. We keep the home-buying process simple, fast, and stress-free by giving our clients what they want up front, while reducing or eliminating the need for time-consuming and costly upgrades.
Our award-winning team is quickly growing as we continue to build remarkable homes in the most desirable areas of London, ON. Our success is directly attributed to our hard-working, elite team of employees who have a strong desire to be the best at what they do. We are currently recruiting for a receptionist to join our dynamic team.
As the Receptionist your responsibility will include:
- Manage the reception area including greeting leads in person and over the phone
- Assemble and disperse information packages
- Maintain and update sales registration lists
- Assist President and Vice president with administrative needs
- Assist team with day-to-day tasks and projects across all departments
- Participate in events, networking, community relations and other activities as required
- Promote our communities with the overall objective of acquiring and retaining new clients and building our brand
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional customer service skills and positive attitude
- 2 years of customer service and reception experience is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail orientated
- Must have strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills. Experience in Microsoft Power Point and data base software would be an asset.
- Graphic design skills are an asset